Hi everyone. There have been quite a few decent flags out there recently … here are a few that TradeFinder has spotted for us. Notice that NONE of these bull flags was occurring in a downtrend.
1. AGU – flag appears in a sidewaystrend. Trade activated around $76 as the stock breaks previous highs(or if you wanted to be more agressive, around $74 as the flag wasbroken to the upside)
2. CF – lovely Cup & Handle (there are a few of these)
3. CLR – Nice breakout from prolonged consolidation
4. MMR – textbook flag … what a beauty!
5. MOS – another Cup & Handle
6. POT – not quite so obvious but a nice breakout from a protracted consolidation
7. SGY – another Cup & Handle
8. WBD – Trend had changed here … both breakouts were decisive and yielded great gains.
All the best