I hope you’re keeping well. Lock-down feels almost normal now!
For me personally there hasn’t been much change … I’m full tilt on research, trading, innovating and presenting. It’s a seriously productive time that will yield far-reaching advantages for all of us soon.
Trading has been phenomenal recently because the moves we’ve seen over the last couple of weeks have been technically sound and pretty easy.
In terms of innovations, I am accelerating our pipeline, namely:
- A new filter for an “engulfing” type of price bar in order to capture moves earlier but still safely. It’s an adaptation of the railroad track – you’ll see what I mean in today’s video.
- A new filter for relative strength so we have another mechanism for siphoning stock picks at times where there may be many to choose between (like recently!).
- Watchlists. Integration and standardization with the TradeFinders for a faster and more flexible way to find ideal setups.
- OVI Charts. Several items here.
First, for more information to be displayed and more control over watchlists directly from the charts.
Second, for us to be able to set up our bracket orders for both stock and options trades directly from the chart. That means entry, initial stop, P1 and P2. Ultimately this will need an API to a broker, but this will be a game-changer, and the active planning for it starts next week.
- Completion of the mobile optimization of all the calculators and applications across our entire OVI Traders and OptionEasy ecosystem.
- OptionEasy. A new Analyzer where you can build your own strategy. Deep in my original code base I already built this component about 17 years ago(!) but it needs to be updated to modern code standards. For options nerds it’s fantastic!
- Interactive Quizzes across FlagTrader, OVI Private Club, OptionEasy, Mentorships.
- New OptionEasy Mentorship slides. These will be in the new format with big thanks to Glenn and Chloe for their help here – they now just need the final check-through from me.
And there’s plenty more coming to make our trading easier, faster and more precise, which will lead to even better performance.
In the meantime, if you purely focus on my favourite setups using my current tools you will be more than set fair. Namely my post-earnings strategy and my 200dma breach strategy.
In today’s review you’ll see new setups forming, plus how those I’ve mentioned recently have performed … very well!
So, an exciting video for you today and more to come. Trading sensibly can also be spectacular, so please stick to our optimal setups, please take advantage of P1, and please keep it simple!
In the meantime, we’re expecting our latest addition in the next eleven days. Thank you for all your good wishes … it’s been a bit bumpy but she’s almost ready to join our interesting world!
Look after yourself and your loved ones.